At Auto Splish Splash we are committed to the long term health and safety of our team members and customers. Given the concerns around Coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to give all customers an update on the steps we are taking to ensure safety. Additionally, we are closely monitoring the advice from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) & local health organizations.
• Hand Sanitizer is available in the lobby for customer use.
• Effective immediately, we are sanitizing tables, chairs & common touch points on the property at least hourly.
• We have sent out an updated hand washing procedure via our training platform & employee messaging forums.
• Our managers are updating our teams on our policies daily, to ensure we are reacting quickly, as new information & best practices are provided.
• We will be working closely with our cleaning crews over the next several weeks, adding additional layers of sanitizing to our daily & nightly routine.
We encourage our employees and customers to:
• Wash hands frequently.
• Avoid touching eyes, nose & mouth.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Move away from people before coughing or sneezing.
Please know that employee and customer safety is our priority now & always. We are confident about the measures we are taking, to ensure you have a safe & comfortable environment during these challenging times.